Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My First Weight Watchers Meeting...

Okay, since yesterday was such a good day today decided to balance it out. CRAPPY. Got up late, rushed to work, coffee maker went crazy. Let's just say that I've had better.
I got to my Weight Watchers gave them my monthly pass that I bought online and stepped on the scales.....the moment of truth was upon me. I was trying not to hold my breath as she wrote down that number that was on the scale. 156 lbs. That means that my BMI is 25% "moderatley overweight". Ugh!
Good new: I'm 4 lbs lighter than I thought I was. Bad news: I have 23 more to lose. It'll take a lot of work, but it'll be worth it. Anything worth doing isn't going to be easy.
When I got home I was so happy. I had a little girl that saw me and started screaming at the top of her lungs with excitement. And a husband who was all ready with the hugs and kisses.
I know today's post is short, but I'm tired and it's been a long day. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment