Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick baby.... :(

All day yesterday and today I've dealt with a sick little girl. Claire has had a fever up to 104. Trust me, she is not a happy camper. She's clingy and fussy. I had to call in today to take care of her.
You would think that with her not feeling well she would want to sleep it off. But no, not my kid. She's tired, you can tell that she is, but she wants to stay up. i tried to even get her to lay down with me and her daddy. She would start to drift off, and then BAM! She's back up.
I feel so helpless not being able to make her better. I've finally gotten her fever down switching Tylenol and Motrin every other dose. I just wish that I could make her all better. I'm praying that tomorrow goes much better. Until next time...God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment