Monday, March 15, 2010

Time Change....BOO!

So.....is there anyone out there on the Internet that actually LIKES the time change? I don't know about anyone else, but it seriously messes with me. I don't mind the fall back time change too much. But the "Spring Forward" thing and I are not friends. In general I just wish that we didn't have to mess with our clocks.
It never fails. I forget to change a clock in the house and I'm like; "Oh, I'm ahead of schedule" or, "Crap! I'm going to be late.". This isn't helped by the fact that my watch is always the last thing to be set. So after that moment of panic, or joy depending on the situation I look at my wrist watch and am sitting there thinking, "Huh?...I can't be THAT far off of schedule....oh yeah.".
And it always seems like it's harder to get out of bed. At first I thought that it was just me since I'm the kind of person hat thinks "If I push my alarm just one more time I can still get there and have time to drop Claire off." But, when I got Claire up this morning I realized that no, it isn't just me. Either that or my daughter is a lot like me.
Usually Claire is decent in the mornings. I'll turn on her lamp and she'll usually sit up, rub her eyes, and then stretch her arms out so I can pick her up. Well there was none of that today. I turned on her lamp. She put her blanket over her head.
See?! It's the time change. So there's my two cents on the matter. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment