Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ain't Nobody Don't Like Me I'm Just So Fresh and So Clean...


I'd like to share my Snapfish photos with you. Once you have checked out my photos you can order prints and upload your own photos to share.
Click here to view photos

Okay, today was a much better day. I read through all of my Weight Watchers week 1 materials. This Saturday I plan on going shopping for some healthier groceries (referred to around here as "Mommy Food"). It sounds silly, it's only the second day and I already feel better. I think that it's just the fact that I'm starting out on the right track again.
Anyways, I am so glad that this week is almost over. Tomorrow I get to go all country. We're going to the Gretchen Wilson concert at Tumbleweeds! I bought myself a jean mini-skirt, a pearl snap shirt, and even some cowboy boots. Yes, as my coworker put it..."Oh, you're one of THOSE girls." Yup, sure am. I'm gonna wear those boots with my skirt, and it's going to look dang cute!
Until that time comes, I had a BLAST with Claire tonight. She was in such a good mood. I got her to use the potty again! And she gave lots and lots of kisses tonight. I love my life! Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment