Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Yippee!

Go me! Okay. I know that it's been awhile since I've blogged and I'm sorry. Here it goes. The last few days I've been sick. I've had to drag my but into work since we're short handed and not allowed to call in. Fun stuff I know. So I'm at work making it through the days and each day starting to feel a little bit better. Until,...ta-da! I think I've finally kicked whatever it is that I've had for the past week and a half.
Go me. Claire had it first, then I got it and now it's daddy's turn. Poor daddy (not my daddy, Claire's daddy). I called him this afternoon to find something out and he sounded HORRIBLE. Came home and he was in bed with Claire watching TV. He was so ready to go to bed. I tried to get him to call in, but he has a strong, strong work ethic. He's the kind of person who has to be physically not able to work before he'll call in.
Okay, so yesterday was my weight watchers meeting. I went on my lunch break so that I wouldn't have to go after work. I stepped on the scales.....I lost 1.5 pounds! I was so excited. Of course today I used some weekend points up. (That's what I call them anyways.) I just have to buckle down then next few days. So, until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment