Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's been crazy...

All right, so my last update was my Weight Watchers meeting. It's been a crazy week. Claire is finally getting over her cold, just as I'm getting it. I don't want to use up all of my sick days so I'm back at work. Working through a cold sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Last night, I didn't get home at my usual time since I had to go to the grocery store. I went, got out in the puring rain, and headed home. And what did I find you might ask. I found a sleeping toddler and husband. That's all right with me, that way I can get a little bit more work done.
So there I was, chopping bell peppers, onions, peeling and slicing potatoes, all the while browning hamburger meat. I felt like little miss susie home-maker. When I got all of that stuff ready I put it in the oven and set my timer.
House work time. I got the toys picked up, wanted to do more, but then I had to get Chris up for work. Unfortunatley dinner wasn't ready in time. Left-overs it was. That's all right, Claire and I enjoyed our mexican meatloaf. (I even had *looks from left to right* a BEER....shhhh....don't tell.)
So, we had dinner I gave Claire a bath and was about to brush her teeth. She was standing up on the counter and went to reach for something behind the sink. BOOM! She feel into the sink and hit her head on the faucet. I felt so bad. I scooped her up and was trying to calm her down all the while trying not to cry myself. She now has a goose egg above her right eye. I was so paronid that I had to wake her up 2 hours after she went to sleep to make sure that she was okay.
This morning she was her normal happy self, her goose egg was almost gone too! I know, kids are going to get bumps and bruises, I just feel bad when she does. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment