Monday, March 22, 2010

Really?

This weekend has been CRAZY. I actually didn't end up going anywhere but it was still crazy. Friday it was a warm, sunny, beautiful 70 degrees outside. Hello spring time! NOT! When we woke up Saturday morning it was nothing but snow outside. I guess that gave me a chance to get things doen around the house. Or so I thought.
I got the kitchen cleaned and straightened and laundry sorted to do Sunday. I hung out with Claire and Christopher. I was trying to teach Claire the Potty Dance. She loves the song, but makes up her own dance moves. Other than that we just napped and hung out, It was so nice.
Sunday I woke up ready to tackle the laundry monster. Well, the washer has been leaking (which I have told Christopher about...his response; "It'll be okay, keep doing the laundry") and Sunday it started backing up the kitchen sink whenever I ran the washer. Well, Chris's grandpa came over and helped snake the drain. So far so good. Although I can't tell if the washer is still leaking since there is now a very large puddle in our garage. So right now I'm looking at washers and dryers at Lowes online and drooling.
Anyways, that was my weekend. So until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment