Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There's Less Of Me To Look At!

Today has been busy. I got up (late) got around and got Claire around. She was such a cuddle bug. It was to the point that I just wanted to lay down with her and snooze the day away. But alas, I got her around and dressed as well as myself.
I got to work sat there, sat there, sat there....then it was time for my dentist appointment. Good news, I have a good clean mouth! No cavaties, no gum problems, none of it! Yeah me. So went back to work, sat there for an hour. Then to my Weight Watchers meeting.
On the way to the meeting I spaced and drove right past the meeting site. Let's just say I was tired. So, got there and took off my shoes. Time to face the music. She wrote something down. "Did I gain?" 0.8 she said. Oh well, it happens. So I was a little dissapointed and went to go sit down to put on my shoes. So, I decided to look at my weight she wrote down to see how much I weighed now. I lost....LOST 0.8 pounds. Not gained, lost!
So that made my day a little better. When I got home I drove up in the drive to a little girl and her daddy playing in the front yard. Made my day when she started screaming "Momma! Momma! Momma!" so, there's my day in a nut shell. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment