Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Superwoman!


Okay, today has been a beautiful day. And I feel like superwoman to top it all off. I got to work on time, got Claire to day care on time and even had time for breakfast and coffee. I know...Superwoman, right?! Well not so fast. I got to work and Christopher called me. "Did you leave me the car seat?" Dun-dun-dun *insert dramatic music here*. Nope, I forgot. That's all right, I'll come get it he tells me.
So, I commute. That means that he had to drive all the way into another town. He's waiting for me at the bank which is across town from where I work. And when I say across town I mean that I'm at the almost very East side of town and the bank is at the very West side. Okay, so I get ready, and Boom! I'm off. I walk fast to my car, jump in, and start driving.
I'm cutting in and out of traffic driving as fast as possible without breaking the law (too bad anyways). I make it to the bank in record time. Give my husband the car seat, sign a check for him to cash and then back across town I go. I tanned and even had time to eat lunch. Again, I'm Superwoman.
Other than that I'm just ready for this weekend. I'm anxious about the challenge that I've given myself for tomorrow. We'll see how much I get done. Until next time, God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment